Navigation Bar Tabs

Saturday, April 22, 2017

19 on 19


        On April 19, I received the best news ever in a long time. I am officially going to do an internship in Fall 2017! AHHH!
        In my Spring Break post, I mentioned I took a whack at something. This was it! I found an internship that was looking for college juniors or seniors. I decided to email the company, since I am only a college freshman. It never hurts to ask. It is better to know than to always question what if. And what do you know? They asked for my resume! The next thing I knew I was asked to come in for an interview. It went well, but the only thing was whether or not I can get academic credit for doing the internship. That was the only requirement of me. It took me about two weeks to collect all the information about getting academic credit at CSUF or at a community college nearby my home. At first I was planning to do the internship during the summer but with complications, the fall was the better choice. I explained the situation and asked if I can do the internship during the fall. I got a call this past Wednesday and she said yes! I'm super duper excited for the Fall semester now.
        Things are looking up for me. I'm ready to learn so much during the internship. Stay tuned during the Fall 2017!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats! That's amazing!<3

    Anne // www.aportraitofyouth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete