Navigation Bar Tabs

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Happy Pi Day

Pie Slice made by two friends, Kimberly and Samantha 

       What's today? PI DAY!! It's not just ANY Pi Day, but the ultimate Pi Day!! Today is 3/14/15, and pi, the symbol, equals 3.14159265.... AHHHH!! Wicked cool huh? I am one crazy math person! haha. Remember from my previous post I was telling you guys about my song that I dedicated to the club? That club is.... Math Club! I really do have a love for math no matter what. It can be difficult, but it's fun! Oh! And great news! Guess what? I got the position I wanted! I'm really happy and grateful. Thank you to all who supported me! This month of March has been a very busy one, but the weather is lovely. It's getting hotter, but it's finally feeling like spring. Flowers are blooming and plants are growing taller by the minute. Have a great week everyone!! Enjoy the lovely sunshine and the flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment