Navigation Bar Tabs

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Spring Is Coming


           Heading to school and came across this little one in the front yard. Dandelion!!! With little dewdrops on the grass in the morning. So peaceful and lovely. I haven't seen one in such a long time. Spring is coming guys! Can't wait! When I was little, I heard that you make a wish on a dandelion, then you blow it. That wish will come true. When we were younger, we believed the darnest little things huh? But it feels good to be so innocent and gullible. You look back and smile at those times. I now just blow on these guys for fun. Sometimes you just need faith to make things come true. Believe. Have a great week folks!

4 comments:

  1. Spring is my favourite season by far! It has been lovely and sunny recently :) Cute post x

    gingerphoebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is my favorite season too! (: Thank you so much Phoebe!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is so lovely! I can't wait for the warmer weather!
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete