Navigation Bar Tabs

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Risk It All


March 3, 2015
           I took one of my biggest risks in life. I would have never thought I would do something like that in a million years. But I did it. And I thought of it just the night before. I sang in front of people. I may not be the greatest, probably sound like a walrus, BUT I got out of my shell even more that day. That day was Tuesday, 3/10. I was running for a position, and I gave it my best shot. I took a huge risk by doing a speech plus a little song that I dedicated to the club to show my appreciation and commitment to the club. I felt good about it, but I cannot say that today I wasn't a little down. I was scared that what I did would not get me through to getting that position I really want. Even though I cried a little today (yes, I cried haha), I can say that I do not regret what I did. I gave it all my effort. It's the experience, the guts, the courage that shaped me to be able to get up on that stage to do it. Sometimes things don't turn out the way we like it, but it will in some way, in the future, It will be worth it. I know that I went for it, with a fight. I didn't back down and shy away from being in front of a crowd. This girl is still trying to go beyond her stage fright. I must say I think each and every day I am getting braver and tougher. So whatever happens, happens. I still worry (who wouldn't?), but I am proud to say that I do what I do full-heartedly. Put 100% in or don't at all. This girl goes all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment