Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunday Craze



                                                   Sunday morning. Woke up at 6:45 just to see the sun rise. Waiting in the cold, wearing a jacket. Hearing the birds chirping in the early morning. Saw the street lights, one by one turn off as the time past. Pacing around to keep warm while waiting. Then the time ticked to 7:22 and I headed home. It was still very cloudy. I couldn't see a single ray of sunshine. Sigh. Tomorrow! I will try again to see the sun rise tomorrow! Have a cold at the moment, but the cold won't bother me and keep me from doing things! Tried out something different today. For dinner, my family and I went out to Ramen Yukinoya. I had the Miso Ramen. It was really good! Kept me really warm. Mmm mmm good. Stay warm!! Drink lemon honey water! Take your vitamin C! Stay healthy! Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment