Navigation Bar Tabs

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Float Decoration


        It's that time once again. Float decoration. Rose Parade. I went with my friend, Sandy, and despite it wasn't the greatest first day we volunteered, second day made up for it. On the first day, we got stuck washing the paint brushes. Some people came and dropped off more instead of washing their own. We washed for about 3 hours. Not fun. It was my friend's first time volunteering. I felt so awful to give her such a terrible experience. Luckily, some ladies that work there realized we were working way too long outside washing those brushes and moved us onto the float. I was able to decorate the inside of the castle on Downtown Abby float. 
        The second day, we got to work on the Singpoli float, with the breathing dragon. It was fun! Definitely a better experience for my friend. We put glue on the flowers and later got to put them on. That's my favorite job. I'm glad my friend came with me so we can bond more. I can't wait to see all the floats tomorrow! 








No comments:

Post a Comment