Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, December 6, 2015

To the End of Another Chapter

November 4, 2015 

       It's been a month and six days since I last posted. Sorry my fellow readers! I've been busy with college applications, tests, and surgery. Yup, you read it right, surgery (this was the thing I was referring to back in my Oct. 15 post). I'm still recovering at the moment, but I'm getting better each day! It's going to take about a month more, but I got this! I will be okay. No need to worry! I'll be back on my blog soon enough. I apologize for not notifying you guys sooner. It's been a crazy month in November. Deadlines, decisions, and choices. Plus school. And of course, surgery. There was a lot to deal with this past month. 
       BUT December has started on a good note! I got accepted to CSUF! My first college acceptance. I was so excited, I didn't believe what I was reading. I read it to my dad to check, and then I showed it to my sister as well. It felt so surreal. I felt as if a burden has been lifted off of me. Getting accepted to at least one college. Check. I'm going to college! It was one of the nicest little gifts to receive during this hard time. 
       Hopefully everyone is starting December on the right note as well! Nineteen more days til Christmas. Twenty-five more days til the very end of the month. Meaning one thing: 2016. Ahhh! Excited for the new year, but it's crazy how fast time is going. Enjoy the rest of 2015 everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Your not the only one who took a break from their blog in November! Congratulations on getting accepted x
    www.rumbii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete