Navigation Bar Tabs

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Reunited


        Monday. Tech group day. Finally got to catch up with our little group of five. It was hard to find a day and time, but we managed in four days. Woot woot! We decided to go bowling at Round 1 and then after we headed to Chelo Creamery. It was super duper fun! I haven't bowled since forever. The last time, I used bumpers. So... it's been a while. I wasn't too bad. Several gutter shots, but it was still really fun. I tried the Cactus Bloom when we went to Chelo Creamery and we bumped into two other friends. We drove in a circle to find the ice cream place. We even got lost going home. But we did it together. Lost and scared together. We came out alive though! Don't worry. I can't wait for more adventures with my lovely group of friends this coming year in 2016.




No comments:

Post a Comment