Navigation Bar Tabs

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Foods, Foods, Foods

             It has been about one month since I have tried these two beautiful deserts and had one last Hanashima run. I'm missing so much foods at the moment! Must cut back on certain foods because the nurses said so. Oh wells. I will be able to eat them all soon enough! They will be waiting for me to stop by to eat them again! ^-^ I tried Hooshik and Kung Fu Soy for the first time a few days before surgery. At Hooshik, my mom and I ordered the Red Bean Milk Falling Snow and at Kung Fu Soy, we got the Shaolin #4, Tofu Pudding. They were delicious! It was cold that day, but it was worth two dessert runs! The day before surgery, I had to stop by Hanashima. I like Japanese food, and it's been a while since I went there.


Hooshik: Red Bean Milk Falling Snow 

Kung Fu Soy: Shaolin #4 

Hanashima: Teriyaki Beef with California Roll 







No comments:

Post a Comment