Navigation Bar Tabs

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Driving Time


      Vroom, vroom, vroom. I drove today! I drove from home, to nursing home, to Walmart, and then back home. It was fun. I'm getting more use to the CRV we have. I had a hard time adjusting from my driving instructor's car, which is a Toyota. The pedals are different as Toyota's stiffer than Honda's. Nevertheless, I'm back on the road to practice before driving test inches closer by. It's been a while since I drove because of the musical production. I'm happy I'm back on the road. It's fun yet scary to drive at the same time. When I was younger I loved the clicky noise of the turn signals. I don't know why, but I love how it clicks and when you finish the turn, it's gone. I'm odd huh? BUT I still like it. Haha. 
       Hopefully everyone is doing well. The end of February and beginning of March have been hectic for me. I'm back blogging and I apologize for posting twice in one day! 
       This week I got an interview for college. Ahh! Wish me luck. I'll do my best. Have a great week everyone! Hope the ladies out there had a nice International Women's Day yesterday! Happy first day of February on Lunar calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment