Navigation Bar Tabs

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Rainbow Friday


       Friday! It was a good Friday, with a rainbow at the end of the storm of rain. I didn't see a rainbow actually, but it turned out to be a good day. I was able to go on the loft in the shop during my tech class for the first time. I never been up there before because it's dirty and messy. Lots of webs on the side of it too, but I went anyways to get some work done. Yay! First time! I'm probably never going back either, cause it's scary standing up there. It doesn't feel safe. 
       Next stop, Fullerton. I had my interview, and it was pouring cats and dogs. Only when we are driving there and during my interview time. Hopefully I get in! After that, we headed to Mr. Katsu to buy food for dinner. It was so so good!!! We bought two originals, two Yakisoda, one potato balls, and Sumi salad. The sandwiches are SO big!!! We each ate half of one of the sandwiches. We were so full. The bread was really good too. It was Texas toast. Really good. It wasn't too greasy either. We saved the rest of the food for the following day, today actually. Definitely a great stop to go to if I go to Fullerton for college. 
       Then when we heading home, we saw two peacocks! So pretty and tiny! So so nice to see them again! And this time, TWO! The sun was beautiful too. It was a beautiful orange-yellow yolk in the sky. Sadly, I didn't get a picture of that, but it was just priceless to see. It was so big in the sky. Too hungry!! Good day. 
       Have a great weekend folks! 














No comments:

Post a Comment