Navigation Bar Tabs

Friday, March 17, 2017

Officially 19

        Finished my exams for the day, went to set up tabling, headed to Titan TV training, and off to my own birthday party thrown by my roommate. Then off to another food adventure, but this time, a night food adventure. It was a hard week, hard day too, but it turned out to be one of the best birthdays I had. Thank you to everyone who made my birthday such a memorable and special one. I felt so loved and appreciated today. Words can't describe all that I am feeling at the moment. There are many I love to thank, but too many to list. You know who you are! Including the ones who made me cry happy tears! Thank you to all! Happy National Panda Day as well! I was so surprised and so blessed to share my birthday with the National Panda Day this year. (: 












No comments:

Post a Comment