Navigation Bar Tabs

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Live, Laugh, Leap

Taken at Tai O on July 26, 2016 by my Auntie Winnie 


I’ve been 19 for twelve days now. A college student who probably made a fool of herself many times, yet a girl told her she holds herself like a sophomore. Met many people who inspired her with their stories. Yet she is still shy, all over again, as a freshman in college with several leadership experiences in high school. Why is that? Is it the new atmosphere? Possibly. It is funny how depending on what situation, she can feel so comfortable talking to someone and another feel completely nervous and afraid to say stupid things. 

I think I can speak for most everyone. We all have much to learn. I know I do. Plenty of things I still got to learn and take my chances in life. Maybe I think too much, well that’s an understatement. I do. I can’t help but overthink, think for the future, and sometimes forget to live in the moment. I got to live my life the way I want to, laugh along the way at all the weirdest and silliest things I’ve done, and leap at the many gut feelings I have to do what I feel is crazy but right. 

My teen years are coming to a close in 346 days and frankly, I still don’t know if my choices in life are completely right and sane. I read this post on a musician’s website, how she struggled in the music industry, climbing mountains that keep moving, but she is never bored. It’s a struggle. In honestly every industry out there. Nothing comes easy. Living in this world, making a few bucks is a challenge. But I think the passion a person has really drives a person to keep going. 

I don’t know where the entertainment industry will take me. I do know that I want to be a film/tv production manager one day and be able to make people feel emotions like I do when I watch movies like Beauty and the Beast and dramas like Swipe Tap Love. Those emotions that make you feel a chill down your spine, a tear fall out of your eye, and shivers throughout your entire body. That is what I want to do. To be able to connect with people through emotions. I don’t know how I’ll get there, but I’ll start with Titan TV at my school and work from there. 

One thing is for sure. 


I’ll never stop climbing until I reach my dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment