Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Two Adventures in a Row


        This past Friday, I went on a food adventure with my friend Theresa to Rubio's and Honey and Butter. I never been to Rubio's before and was so excited to get some fish tacos.
        We first went to Honey and Butter. I bought three macarons. Two of them were character ones. One was a lucky cat and the other was a cat eating ramen. The third one was matcha flavored. The cat with the ramen was for me and the other two were for my family. Then off to Rubio's we went. The fish taco was amazing. Loved it! The chips dipped in salsa with cilantro and white onions was great as well. Another food place checked off my list. 
        To top off my weekend, my sister came to visit me Saturday. I haven't seen her in a while and was really glad she decided to visit me along her way to visit another friend. After searching up Yelp on where to eat, we decided to try Kentro's Greek Kitchen. We ordered a beets salad and a chicken pita with Kentro's fries. I never been a huge fan of beets, but these beets were so good! They were sweet and juicy. The best part is, beets are healthy! Got to eat and have some veggies or roots in your diet. Then came the unhealthy part... fries. I could not stop eating those fries. They were amazing! The seasoning on them was perfect and dipped in a little ketchup made it even better. The chicken pita was excellent as well. Definitely a happy tummy. Then we went to Choux Creme, a place my sister wanted to go for a while. It is a churro bottom with ice cream on top. It was good, but for both of us, it was too sweet and a little pricy too. 
          An amazing weekend to start off my seventh week of the semester. Have a great week everyone! 





Cute artwork outside Kentro's Greek Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment