Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Adventures with Techies

       Getting out early from school at 1:31 PM and what do you do? Hang out with your friends of course! We wanted to go to Tpumps for the longest time ever, but our schedules would always conflict with each other. Until that day. We headed to Old Pasadena. First stop, Pieology. My first time! Pieology is where you make your very own pizza by choosing what you want on it. (: Mmm mmm good. Next stop, Tpumps! It was also my first time! I got a peach rose mango green tea. It was good! 
       I could not have asked for a better way to spend my day any other way than with my techie friends on a Wednesday, 4/8. This was the day before I went off to my trip to Santa Clara for the FBLA State Leadership Conference. It felt like a little send off for me. It was really nice. Over the year, the five of us got closer. I wouldn't have had the same experience in tech theatre without them. Thank you Vivian, Matthew, Jordan, and Amber!!! You guys are the best! Love you guys! This is a very late post, sorry everyone! It's been a busy couple of weeks. Nevertheless, that Wednesday is one day I will definitely never forget. 


Pieology!  

Mmm mmm good!

No comments:

Post a Comment