Navigation Bar Tabs

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Earth Day



        Happy Earth Day!! Thank you Earth for all the things you have done for us. From letting the sun rise to letting the rain fall. You helped us throughout all the tough times. Without you, I wouldn't have beautiful mornings to look forward to when I head to school. I wouldn't be able to see so many beautiful skies in front of me in the early morning. These beautiful skies start my day off with a great start. Along with all the greens and nature around me, from dandelions to birds chirping in the trees. Today is the day for us to give thanks back to you. You gave our feet a place to stand upon. Thank you for the many paths you gave us to walk on, taking us to places we never been before. Thank you for giving us all a place to call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment