Navigation Bar Tabs

Saturday, April 18, 2015

LA Festival of Books

       Wake up on a Saturday morning to... BOOKS! Ahhh! Headed out of my home with my family for our little trip down to USC. Today is the LA Festival of Books. Since last year, I decided to go every year with my family to find more books to read. Not only that, but USC is my dream school. It's the school I like to go to because I would like to live with my grandma who lives near there so I can keep her company as well. Not only did I find books that I liked this time, but I also saw Keegan Allen and Octavia Spencer! Allen plays Toby in the hit series on ABC Family, Pretty Little Liars. Spencer is very well known from her role as Minny Jackson in the film The Help. It's been a lovely start of the weekend! Hope everyone is have a good weekend as well! Stay hydrated as it gets warmer!! 


So peaceful 

LA Festival of Books! 

Keegan Allen! 

Octavia Spencer!

USC

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Would love to go there since I'm a huge booklover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! (: It's an event that happens every year. Come by next year if you can! It's a great experience!

      Delete