Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Marvel Universe Live


        Family time! Back in March, my family and I went to Marvel Universe Live! It was really fun. I'm a big fan of Marvel and well Disney overall. (: It made me want to watch The Avengers even more! I can't wait until it comes out. After the show, we went to Downtown Disney and went to Earl of Sandwich. It was so good!! I got the Hawaiian BBQ Chicken. Mmm mmm good! After that, we went shopping!! It was such a fun day. It was definitely a great spring break for me. I'll be making my Liebster Awards post in a bit, since I've been pretty busy lately. Happy Easter Day! Have a good week folks! 



2 comments:

  1. wow looks like so much fun!! Keep up the good blogging.xx
    { www.blujayandpearl.weebly.com }

    ReplyDelete