Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sunday Adventures

       Sisterly bonding Sunday! My sister and I headed down to Old Pasadena today. We tried out Sage, a vegan place. My first time! We got the BTLA pizza and let me tell you, I felt so healthy! I thought I would be so tired of pizza since two weeks ago I had pizza twice in a row, but nope! It was delicious! We even tried the ice cream there, at KindKreme. We tried the Clean Green ice cream. It was made of seaweed, kale, and some other greens. Something different for the first time. Good experience! Loved it! After lunch, we headed to a little place called Pie Hole. We got a pie slice to share, the Earl Grey Tea pie. It was good!!! The tea gave it a little spark of flavor mixed with all the other ingredients. Mmm mmm good! We bought two other slices home to try. It was an awesome sister day today! Can't wait to do it again. Have a great week everyone! 
      


BTLA pizza 


Clean Green Ice Cream 


Earl Grey Tea Pie Slice 

2 comments:

  1. That is without any doubt the 'healthiest' pizza I've ever seen! And it looks so delicious! Would love to try the ice cream as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is! (: You should! Try it out one day when you're out in Pasadena. (:

    ReplyDelete