Navigation Bar Tabs

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Liebster Award 2015

From this website 

     Thank you Heather Townsend for nominating me for the Liebster Awards! So sorry for such a late post and reply to you!! This is my second time getting nominated. It's an honor. Thank you!!! 

So here goes... 
First the rules are: 
1.) Thank the blogger who nominated you 2.) Answer the 11 questions that have been sent to you 3.) Nominate 11 other bloggers that have less than 200 followers 4.) Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer

Next up... my answers!!

1. What do you like about blogging?
I like how I can write whatever I feel like. I can fully express myself and not be afraid to show who I am. I hope one day, someone out there who reads my blog will be inspired by me and do something she/he really wants to do. 
2. Three favorite bloggers.
theconbonz, A Beautiful Mess, The Sunday Chapter. Check them out of you can! 
3. Do you have any pets?
I have a pet fish. His name is Goldie. (:
4. Heels or flats?
Flats. ALL THE WAY. 
5. One beauty product you couldn't live without.
Hmmm... probably my EOS.
6. Who was your teen celebrity crush? (The one plastered over your bedroom walls!)
Teen celebrity crush... mmm probably Logan Henderson from Big Time Rush. But I never had posters soo.. haahah 
7. What's your guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure would be eating midnight snacks... haha. I love eating! Who doesn't? But I must watch my eating habits, don't want to turn fat. Haha.
8. If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do?!

I would walk to places I never been to before and really want to go to. Of course, I mean around the area, not like fly across the border. haha.
9.  Tell me a weird fact about yourself.
I am a lefty, but... I write with my right hand. (:
10. Top blogging tip?

Make posts ready beforehand. Sometimes it's nice to have a few posts already scheduled to be posted during the time when you are really busy so your readers are up-to-date still. It's hard. I know. Haha. I'm still learning to do that too. Sometimes time doesn't permit, but this is one tip I keep in mind for myself. (:
11. What song always gets you dancing?!

Mmmm... this one is a hard one. But for now, I would say Shake It Off, by Taylor Swift. 

My questions are: 
1.) What inspired you to blog? 
2.) Who would be your favorite blogger?
3.) What camera(s) do you use?
4.) Do you have a favorite post on your blog? If so, why?
5.) Would you have ever seen yourself as a blogger when you were younger?
6.) Pizza or burger?
7.) If you could choose one super power for a day, what would it be?
8.) Aside from blogging, any other hobbies you enjoy doing?
9.) What kind of music do you like?
10.) What skill would you like to learn in the future?
11.) What are three things you would love to do but never got the time to do them yet?


I nominate:
SandyKoon 
bluejay & pearl
lifestyletalks 
chicBFL 
Simple Life Soliloquies 
Jess Coleman Beauty & Lifestyle 
Dream Up Happiness
theconbonz
Camilleiam 
holliedoniell
Deadroses 

Have fun guys and let me know when you make your post! (:

6 comments:

  1. Hey, just wondering about the 11 question you have asked - I can only see 3 questions and the 4th isn't completed. Do you mind letting my know the other questions pretty please?
    Thanks. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jemmima! (:Mmm that's weird. Can you see them now? I think it just didn't update yet cause my internet was down every now and then when I was making the questions. Let me know if you still can't see it! Thank you!

      Delete
    2. Yep that's heaps better!! Thankyou!! xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Melly! And thank you so much for the nomination! I'll give it best my shot! :) Will keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're welcome! (: Looking forward to reading your post! (:

      Delete