Navigation Bar Tabs

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Hong Kong Trip Part 2


        Day 4: Kowloon Park and Magical World - First park in Hong Kong I been to! Kowloon Park! Really nice park. Peaceful and a few characters you can take pictures with as well. Unfortunately, it was really humid that day. My mom, aunt, and I needed to get to a AC place as soon as possible! Later in the day, we went to Magical World where there are 4D scenes of Disney characters that you can take pictures in. Basically you can pose in the scene as if you were actually there. Really neat place! I would definitely recommend it if you are as much of a Disney lover like me. Haha. (: When we were heading back to my aunt's place, we saw Chibi Maruko Chan figurines outside a mall. I had to take some pictures with her. I love this anime character!
























































        Day 5: Movie Day - We watched The Secret Life of Pets in Chinese. I understood most of it. There was like two or three times I wasn't sure what they said, but I figured it was the title of a person's position. Yay! It was really cute though! I really liked the evil bunny. He's so cute!! Despite his evilness. There's really little previews compared to California. Also the movie starts on time too. Definitely a plus and no delays. Afterwards, we went to the food court downstairs in the same building to eat. I had Hainan Chicken Rice. I had to try it. Must compare it to Savoy's version. I liked HK's version better. Haha. It's a lot clearer than the one back home. The rice was gingery and everything was just healthy. Then we went shopping.




        Day 6: Science and History Museums - Charlie Brown breakfast time! Then off to the museums we went. The food was MSG free too. Really cute cafe. The museums were really nice. The science one had a lot of cool places to take pictures. There was one exhibit for illusions. For example, if you walked inside this one attraction, you are just a head or a little bit of your upper body up only. Definitely a fun place to go. The history museum was nice as well. It's a museum about other places in the world. Lots of history. 





















       Day 7: Wetland Park and Ping Shan Heritage Trail - Wetland Park was so humid, but so worth it. I love nature so I knew one of the places I wanted to check out would be this park. There were lots of exhibits inside the museum, tons to see. Can't see everything honestly. The park outside though was HUGE. We didn't get to walk the whole park because it was so humid. I got to see the city buildings view from there, birds that live there, and the wetland creatures that live in the soils there. We ate a grilled chicken. The whole chicken! Of course, all three of us shared one. Really good! Later we went to Ping Shan Heritage Trail. I learned a little Chinese history there. I also hot to see the old villages that some people still live in. Really neat. Unfortunately, we didn't know how to get out of that area, so we walked in one big circle to get back home. Still an adventure for sure.













































*There are some pictures my aunt helped take, since she will help take pictures of me and my mom together. To save time, sometimes I will ask my aunt to help me take a picture of the object or item itself, especially when the place is busy with people. I like to give credit to my aunt for helping. Thank you. There will be food pictures within each day. I won't specifically state all the places I ate those food because there are too many to write down. If anyone likes to know, please feel free to contact me by my email in the contacts tab or leave a message below the post. Thank you!* 

No comments:

Post a Comment