Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, August 28, 2016

First Week


        First week down! Woot woot! Been a crazy week honestly. Lots of reading assignments and frantic experience trying to find a place to buy one of my textbook. The best part is I met really nice friends here and there. Everyone's really friendly and all the sweet smiles staring back at me. I found my new home for the next 4-5 years here. I'm right where I want to be. I thought I be homesick, but I can honestly say I was only missing home maybe the first two days when I moved in.
        Another great perk of going to college is having parents bring you food when they supply you in college and make you great food when you head home on the weekend. My parents came this weekend to resupply me with school supplies and they also brought me ha gao (dim sum) and homemade soup. I'm sorry to say I didn't share the ha gao with my roommate... I was, but then I ended up eating them all... Hehe. I will not eat all of them next time for sure though! I had the soup finally today and it made my dorm experience so far feel extra cozy, like home. Can't wait to go home for the long weekend this coming week!




No comments:

Post a Comment