Navigation Bar Tabs

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Titan Time

     
        Moved into my dorm at Fullerton this past week. Ahhh! It's official. I'm officially a college student. Officially a Titan. How crazy is that? Feels like just not too long ago I was a senior in high school. Time flies. Lots of fun activities this past week to help us freshmen meet new people and have fun. I love my campus and all the great people I met. This picture was taken when we were at Play Fair at 7PM. It was so pretty. The sunset was so gorgeous in person. Loving every minute so far. Before class starts officially and I won't be able to have so much free time to enjoy sunsets. Haha. New chapter beginning. I can't wait to see where this chapter of my story takes me.
        Due to school starting in two days, I will not be posting so frequently and my Hong Kong Trip posts will be delayed. I have three coming your way soon. The words are done, just the pictures aren't so ready yet. The formatting and adding the watermark is hard work. Please be patient and thank you for it. I'll keep you posted my fellow readers! Thank you for supporting me through my blogging journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment