Navigation Bar Tabs

Friday, December 16, 2016

Home For Thanksgiving

        Hello everyone! Sorry I have been not posting anything on my blog lately. I have been swamped with lots of work to do. 
        Nevertheless, I spend my Thanksgiving break at home with my family. I tried to get as much eating in as possible before the Tuesday of my break because I was getting my wisdom teeth out. It was really nice to be with my family and catch up with some friends on the first Sunday I was back. The first Saturday I was back, my parents and I went to Rowland Heights. We ate at Slurpin' Ramen Bar, then off we went to Chelo Creamery. My family and I went to Westfield Santa Anita Mall and ate at Side Chick. We also tried Matcha Matcha and I tried Uncle Tetsu for the first time. Everything was great and wonderful. Great food with great company. On the first Sunday back, I caught up with some friends at Macchiato. First time there actually. You would think being a local, I would have tried Macchiato ages ago. Nope. I even had the seafood and Chinese food I wanted for the break. When in college, you tend to miss the food you grow up eating. 
        To top it off, I was able to watch Moana as stated in the previous post. I can't wait to be going home today. It is 1:15 now, in the morning. Definitely today is going to be one bittersweet day. Stay tuned.
Ride back home
Slurpin' Ramen Bar







Chelo Creamery Takiyaki




Westfield Santa Anita Mall









Side Chick
Must eat cheesecake when it is fresh, am I right?





Matcha Matcha -Green Tea and Black Sesame




Macchiato - Potted Plant

Homemade Shabu Shabu




Leftover shabu shabu the next day

NBC restaurant











No comments:

Post a Comment