Navigation Bar Tabs

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Home For Winter Break

        Finals are over meaning one thing. First semester of college is officially checked off my list. I came home yesterday. I literally tried something new ever since, besides some foods I have missed eating.
        I had some Vietnamese food at Boston Lobster Seafood Restaurant for lunch with my parents first. For dinner, we had tacos from a food truck. I know, not your typical welcome home dinner, BUT the tacos were quite good.
        Today my family and I went to Dip's Grill. It was so good. The service was amazing and the food was wonderful. The food was really clear and filling actually. After that, my sister and I went to Blockheads for some shaved ice. That was really good too. To top it all off, my mom and I got some duck feet. I love duck feet. It is probably because I grew up eating it. I am not your typical American Born Chinese (ABC).
        For a late night snack, my sister brought home pulled pork Mac and Cheese from Elbows Mac 'n' Cheese and two drinks from 7 Leaves Cafe. First time for all of these food places, except the duck feet. It feels so nice to be back home again and trying all these new places that I have been missing out on since I went to college.
        To many more food adventures for the next month.

First of many feet pictures in college
Boston Lobster Seafood Restaurant





Dip's Grill




Duck feet
Elbows Mac 'n' Cheese
7 Leaves Cafe: Taro and Strawberry Hibiscus


No comments:

Post a Comment