Navigation Bar Tabs

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Hong Kong Trip Part 4


        Day 12: Film Archives+Egg Waffles+Star Ferry - Finally got to go to the Film Archives. The last time we went, it was closed. So was the egg waffles shop. This day definitely made a mark in my heart because it made me think if I really should change my concentration in business from accounting to entertainment and tourism management. Currently, I'm sticking with my plan but I will definitely talk to the people at my school to get more advice and input on it. Honestly, it really comes down to do I want to go with a realistic path where I do have a liking for the subject or go with a  unrealistic path where I think I would have more fun and passion in what I learn and do. It's hard to choose because society makes me always keep one thing in mind. What major will get me a job in the future. Don't get me wrong. I will work very hard in either concentration. The question is will I find a job. It's sad sometimes when we got to choose between reality and dreams/fantasy. I'm honestly at war with myself on this topic always. When I think I figured it out, something comes up, making me rethink all over again. It's really about what path will i not regret. I know, some people may say it's what you make of it. But sometimes no matter how much you try, it comes down to reality again. Society. The world. Okay, back to HK. Haha. The Film Archives explained how films come to live, which was really neat. I finally tired the famous egg waffles and they were so good! Some I can take. I think in HK, some use a sugar or some ingredient that does not go well with my stomach so my tummy hurts depending on what egg waffles I eat. This one was fine. (: Then we went to Star Ferry, a little ferry ride. A nice, breezy view. Peaceful and lovely.



















        Day 13: Hello Kitty Restaurant + Macau - We went to the Hello Kitty Restaurant and I love it! The food had Hello Kitty's face on it. Super cute!! Then Macau we went! We went to the famous Ruins of St. Paul's. There was a lot of people and it didn't make it any easier to see the church when there was a parade happening. Sadly I couldn't see it closer, but I can say I saw it! After we ate lunch at Fat Siu Lau and I got to see the San Va Hospedaria, the location where Brother's Keeper (a Chinese show) filmed. So cool! It was amazing!! Then we headed back to Hard Rock Hotel and watched the House of Dancing Water. It was awesome! I loved the entire show and the amazing cast and crew. It made me remember the days I was in theatre, part of the tech theatre. The ones who make the staged production and make the production come to life with our technical equipment and knowledge.



























































        Day 14: Chibi Maruko Chan Expo - The highlight of my Macau stay. I am a huge Chibi Maruko Chan fan. I would say it became huge when I knew I be going to this expo this summer. Haha. I literally binged the episodes right before my trip. I watched it when I was little but grew up and it stopped playing on television as well. She's an adorable anime character who always gets into trouble. You can't help loving her though because of her fun curious personality. We also got to ride the Golden Reel in one of the hotels too. Then off to Hong Kong again.



 





































No comments:

Post a Comment