Navigation Bar Tabs

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Echoes of Success

        Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone started on a good note in 2017! This year Rose Parade was on the second of January since the first of January falls on a Sunday this year. No matter what day Rose Parade falls on, my dad and I will still go. It was way more crowded this year than last year. It was harder to take good pictures, and we had to keep going down the street to find a good spot to take pictures and record the parade. Below are some pictures that I took from the parade. Enjoy! Ragu's float wasn't able to collapse before going under the bridge so it was parked to the side. After the parade was over, my dad and I took a few more shots of the float close up.
        This year's theme is Echoes of Success. May all of you have a successful year in everything that you do.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment