Navigation Bar Tabs

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Simply a Good Day


        Waited half of the week for today. "What's today?" you may ask. The day my sister stops by Fullerton before going to visit a friend in Fountain Valley to take me out for breakfast. I was so happy. I searched what good eateries are there in Fullerton for breakfast this past week, and Early Bird popped up. Yelped it and what do you know. The food looks fantastic! The eggs benedict looked so good; I had to try it. My sister was as excited as I was once she looked up Early Bird's food pictures.
        Woke up at 8 AM and ready to eat to my heart's content. My sister picked me up, and we waited less than ten minutes to be seated. We ordered the Brioche French Toast and the Traditional Eggs Benedict. They were amazing! The toast was not too sweet and the apple sauce added a delicate flare to the overall taste. The toasted almonds enhanced the taste by making a natural flavor to it. The orange butter was very light as well. Combined together, they made the toast excellent. Definitely share it because it gets pretty filling. The eggs benedict literally melted in your mouth. The second you cut the egg with a fork, the egg yolk leaked out and toppled over the country ham on the English muffin. The egg, ham, and muffin together were perfect. The hash browns was unique, as it had cheese inside it. Very different from other places I went to. Worth coming back again. I love to try the other dishes over the four years in college. My sister does too! If a nutrition major student (aka my sister) says so, then you should most likely try it too.
        After breakfast, my sister helped me take some stuff from the dorms home so when I move out this coming week it be a little easier. Honestly, there were things I totally forgot I had in the dorms.. Oppsies.. Nevertheless, huge thanks to my big sister for stopping by to treat me and help me out before going to visit her friend.
        I am almost done with my quote frames for my professor. I will show you guys soon! One is done with a tiny flaw, hopefully you guys and my professor won't notice! The second one is in the process tonight! After I edit my paper! Or in between breaks.
        Later today, My friends Theresa, Ekin, and Arnold invited me to go with them to get tea from ShareTea when I went to get dinner and bumped into them. I got the earl grey tea again, unsweetened. Something about the earl grey flavor draws me in.
        Now back to work! Bye for now!
     





No comments:

Post a Comment