Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sweets, Stairs, Silver Lake


        Saturday's call for adventures! My big sister and I went to LA to get some donuts at Mr. Holmes. They were so good! We tried it once we got home and still have some donuts left over for tomorrow. The croffins (a pastry mix of muffin and a croissant) were really good. They were very light and the cream inside was not too overpowering.
        Next stop, stairs. We decided to find these artworks on stairs in LA for the day. She was better at choosing which staircases to go to... I chose the not so pretty ones, I must admit. However, online, on the website she should me, they looked good. I would definitely come back for the stairs again in the future, just to do get a leg day in.
        We went back to our hometown and got drinks at Ten Ren's. I got an earl grey milk tea and it was really good. I like how the tea is more powering than the sweetness (even though it was half sweet already). Something about the strong tea flavor always gets me.
        Then off to home we go and ate donuts for lunch, with tea of course. After that, I did some DIYing (not a word..). I'll be adding the quotes or sayings real soon! Until later on today! Time to head to sleep. Good night everyone!



This brought back memories because this was what I named my book after. (: 









I did a project in the second grade on the spider monkey!


This should be always on our list of pursuits. 













No comments:

Post a Comment