Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day




        Happy Mother's Day! Thank you mom for always being there for me. I know this year was hard on you and dad since this is the first year I was away from home for college. Thank you for being so supportive in what I pursue. You are the one who knows me better than I know myself sometimes. You understand what I mean without me explaining myself beforehand. I appreciate all that you do for me for 19 years and so forth. I'll be home this Friday! I will see you real soon! Hope you like my little video saying Happy Mother's Day to you earlier today!  I love you mom. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! You are very much loved and appreciated for all you do. Have a lovely Sunday!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment