Navigation Bar Tabs

Saturday, July 4, 2015

San Diego: Day 3

       On the third day at San Diego, my family and I went to Balboa Park. It was HUGE! So many nice places to see! There were a place to look at, from museums to gardens. There were attractions too and restaurants, as well as buildings to check out while at the park. We stopped at several places, and some of them were the Botanical Building, Rose Garden, Old Globe, Timken Museum of Art, and Spanish Village Art Center. There were so places to look at, I don't remember the names to ever place! We just kept walking and let our feet lead us to places. There's literally so many sights and places to see at the park, you lose track on which ones you went to did not. That's the best part though! It means we had fun and just took our leisure time to go to different areas of the park. Then afterwards, it was close to dinner, so we had P.F. Chang's again! Haven't been there for awhile, so we went again since we are on vacation! Hope you guys enjoy some of the many photos I taken on my trip! 


First, must have our breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. 



Next stop, Balboa Park!


Do you see the bird? It was soo tiny! So cute!


Look at the view!


This wall was pretty cool.


It was so pretty, I couldn't resist! I had to take a picture.


The big blue sky


My feet takes me to many places 


Botanical Building 


Ahhh! Never seen one quite like it!


Captured the center of all places. 


Wherever I go, theatre is not very far behind me. 


I really liked this bench. I waited for the man to leave to take it.(: I had my eye set on this beauty.


Off to P.F. Chang's we go!


Wonton Soup


Mong Gu Gai Pan 


Shrimp Fried Rice 


Shaking Beef


No comments:

Post a Comment