Navigation Bar Tabs

Friday, July 3, 2015

New Adventures


       Today was a day well spent. I went to Polly's Pies for the first time ever with my dad and sister and it was so good! Breakfast was amazing. I got the ABC omelette. It had avocados, bacon, cheddar cheese, mushrooms, and green onions. Delicious! Then I went to Granada Park for the first time ever and it was so pretty and huge. Bigger than most parks I've seen. I didn't get a picture unfortunately, cause I was busy filming and doing a project with my group for summer school. It was so peaceful and quiet there. There were butterflies there too. A very pretty sight to see. I haven't seen butterflies since I went to San Diego. Hope everyone had a good day today. Less than one hour until our country was born. Well not exactly at 12, but close enough. A big day ahead. Happy early Fourth of July everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment