Navigation Bar Tabs

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Little Baby Steps

     Summer school is over! Today was the last day. Woot woot! Finally have time to start learning to cook more, read up on the driver's handbook, and of course catch up on my sleep. This week, my mom taught me how to cut broccoli and clean it. Boy was I confused on which hand to hold a knife and which to hold the broccoli. I may be left handed, but I write with my right. Weird huh? Sometimes I just use whichever hand feels right.
       Today, I got home from school and made packed noodles and an egg all on my own. I was so so happy. It feels so nice to finally be able to cook something. I've always had a hard time turning on the stove cause it's on the right side so I need to use my right hand. My mom was always worried too, so I couldn't practice turning on the stove. But now I did it! For sure I'm going to practice more and make more food. Baby steps. First making rice to packed noodles. And I mean all on my own. Little mile stones. I'm taking it little by little. Eventually I'll be able to cook even the most complicated things in the world. I got my egg to be raw too! The leaky kind! It made my day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment