Navigation Bar Tabs

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Another Adventure

       It's Wednesday! My father took the day off and brought me to Griffith Observatory. We didn't know there would be a hiking trail there so we surprised to find it there when we waited for the place to be open at 10 A.M. I was not wearing proper shoes for hiking, but we still hiked a bit. We didn't hike too much because it be dangerous for us. One misplace foot and... well you know... Let's not mention it. Anyways, so after hiking we headed to the observatory.
       I was one obsessed little girl for the solar system. Despite how these years I haven't touched much upon the subject as much, I still will always love the solar system. I learned much about the Sun today and loved how each planet had a little description with a weighing of yourself on each planet. So much fun! I weighed almost nothing on Pluto! Even though it's not a planet anymore, I will always consider it. It just doesn't seem right. I lived through the time when it was considered one. And the saying on how to memorize he planets wouldn't be the and without the "P" in Pluto. So lots of exploring and fun today! Lots of walking too! 







No comments:

Post a Comment