Navigation Bar Tabs

Saturday, July 4, 2015

San Diego: Day 4

       On the fourth day at San Diego, it was more of a relaxing day. We went to UTC mall. There were many stores to stop by. After shopping for a long time, we went to eat at Veggie Grill for lunch. My sister and I tried the nachos, mac n' cheese, and sweet fries. They were all soo good. Then off we headed for Laguna Niguel to visit my Uncle T and Auntie S. It was so nice of them to ask us if we wanted to stop by to visit along the way. Very thoughtful of my Auntie to think of us and our trip back home would be tough cause of traffic if we went straight home. 
        We stopped by their place for a bit, and then my Uncle and Auntie took us down to Dana Point Harbor to shopped around a little before heading to eat dinner. There were some knick knack stores there and some snacks shops, such as the candy store. For dinner, we went to The Little Kitchen Asian Cafe. It was good. The waitress was very odd though. She seemed to be always waiting to complete plates and replacing them with new fresh ones. My Auntie didn't even get to finish her whole plate, and the lady took it away... Nevertheless, the place was quite good, and the manager working there was quite nice and funny. It was really nice to have an actual dine in meal with my Uncle and Auntie. 
       Next stop, Rita's. My first time there, and boy was it good. It was so cold, I was shaking. haha. It was totally worth it though, without a doubt. Then we headed back to their place. I took a bunch of pictures with their stuffed animals at their home! They are so adorable! Two amazing people sharing a common thing togetherI want a house like theirs one day. It was very nice to spend some more quality time with two of my favorite relatives in the world. Laguna Niguel was amazing. I would love to live there if I can't live in San Jose. I even did my summer school project for where I want to live on Laguna Niguel. That way I can live near them and stop by! I can take some of their little stuffed animals home with me (They won't ever know... SHH; it be our little secret). I'll return them a few days later. Their stuffed animals want to go on adventures as well! Thank you Uncle T and Auntie S for a wonderful ending of our little trip up north. It was fantastic. Love you two dearly! 



UTC Palm Trees 


Nachos!!


I thought this was nice! 


Dana Point Harbor 


So peaceful 


Awww look at that water. 


Couldn't resist taking another! 


Mmm mmm good! 


My Uncle and Auntie have too many ice cream desserts at home! I ate a sandwich bar. Hadn't have one of those in a long while. 


This one I stole a little taste from my mom. haha. I never seen ice cream served in an orange peel before! 



No comments:

Post a Comment