Navigation Bar Tabs

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Fourth of July

        Happy 4th of July everyone! What a beautiful today to spend time with family and friends on this important day. It's been 239 years since the United States was born. Time flies huh? It's been some two centuries of lots of changes in our country for the better. Thank you for this wonderful day that marks history for our country. May more happiness come to our country. Have fun everyone! Watch some fireworks while you're at it and sparks some if you want to! Have a wonderful day!
        On another note, I'm sorry for not posting that often lately. Lots of summer school work to do. Lots of reading, tests, and projects I have to get done at the same time. Nevertheless, miracles can happen on this big day right? So I'll do my best to get two more posts done today! Stay tuned! (: I will also update this post with fireworks pictures later at night so stay tuned for that as well!



Here are some fireworks pictures I took tonight!













No comments:

Post a Comment