Navigation Bar Tabs

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Alaska Cruise: Victoria


July 29

Fourth stop, Victoria. In Canada!! I was excited to be back in Canada after so many years of not visiting the country. I never been to The Butchart Gardens before, so I was even more excited. I have to say it was an absolute wonderful experience. Loved the garden; it was so beautiful and stunning. For some reason, seeing something that blooms into something so gorgeous is such an amazing feeling. Seeds blossoming into beautiful flowers is breathtaking. This garden is also an excellent place to take portraits and do photo shoots. The fireworks were amazing as well. Comparing the United States and Canada's fireworks, I can see the differences, but they are both unique and lovely to witness in their own ways. Enough of me talking about how lovely the garden and fireworks are, I'll let the pictures to the talking. Enjoy!





























































No comments:

Post a Comment