Navigation Bar Tabs

Saturday, December 23, 2017

September 2017 Recap


September 3: Haircut+Sky pictures

On the way to get my haircut, the sky was filled with so many fluffy, puffy clouds. I haven't taken as many sky pictures as I used to, so I decided to take one.




September 7: Tan-Cha+Lady M

My big sister brought home some goodies from Tan-Cha and Lady M (inside Tan-Cha). She got Roasted Jasmine Milk Tea with Tiramisu foam. It was so good! It has this cute little spoon shaped in a shovel format to dig into the Tiramisu foam and milk tea. She also got the Checkers cake at Lady M and it was good as well.






September 8: Bomb Chicken

For dinner, my family had chicken from Bomb Chicken. The chicken was a bit spicy, just a smudge, but it was really good chicken. The hint of spicy gave just the right amount of kick to the meat when you taste it.






September 14: Fullerton Farmers Market

My friends Gabi and Melody and I went to Downtown Fullerton and explored Fullerton Farmers Market together. It was my first time there and I thought it was really cute. Back at home, we have a farmers market as well. I have to say, the Fullerton one was much bigger, has more entertainment, and more choices to eat and shop at booths. I tried the fish and chips at the Fish and Chips stand. It was a big portion, but it didn't really cooperate with my stomach. I think it may have been the grease and turns out the fish was very little under the fried coating, but it was the experience and the company of friends that count the most. Overall the trip to the farmers market was a success and I would love to go back again real soon.

Headed home later on that night and came home to a bowl of wontons! Homemade! SO GOOD! My mom makes great little wontons. Always great to eat homemade food.













September 16: Monkey Business Cafe

Before heading back to school and get cracking into studying, my parents and I got breakfast together at Monkey Business Cafe. It is really good! You do have to be patient because the place gets crowded real fast. The wait time isn't too long though. The food is worth the wait.








September 17+19: Sports Games

To support the Titans and have a little Titan spirit (and to collect points to get a backpack), I went to two sports games. A little study break and fresh air to do me some good during college.









September 20: Noodle St+Zero Express

After many tries to meet up, my friend Hannah and I finally found a day and time to catch up. We went to Noodle St and Zero Express after. The noodles were good, but I would have liked it more if there were more noodles. Might have been cause I was hungry mmm... At Zero Express I tried the Earl Grey Milk Tea. It was really good. Not too sweet, just right. tt was a great afternoon catching up with her in the midst of exams.







September 21: CSUF Community Market

On Tuesday's and Thursday's, I always get something to eat from the community market at my school before heading to my next class. The Asian Style Chinese Salad is one of them. It's so filling and healthy too (I only put some sauce). Got to stay healthy in some way right?




September 22: Pho

Friday nights call for noodles! Something simple before my dad and I pick up my mom and sister at the airport. I even saw an old friend who I went to elementary school with. A good night it was.




September 23: Egg Cracker Restaurant+Sharetea+Pita Hot+Yogurtland+Concert Under the Stars

My sister drove me back to CSUF this weekend and decided to grab breakfast together. We headed to Egg Cracker to fill our hungry tummies. The food was AMAZING. The zucchini bread was lovely. The orders we picked were Fried Chicken Benedict and Oreo Pancakes. The chicken egg benedict was so good. The gravy on top with the chicken was excellent. The oreo pancakes wasn't too sweet, just perfect.

After staying in the apartments for a bit to do some work, I went out with a friend, Josh, to catch up. It's always nice to talk to someone who understands and genuinely wants to keep up with you and your life because the person actually cares. Usually it's always me reaching out to people. Having a friend who reached out to me was super sweet and kind. We may have classes together but sitting down with him for a few hours was really nice. A great little tea hang out at Sharetea.

I got back to the apartments and hit the books before heading out again with another friend for dinner and a concert at school. Gabi and I went to Pita Hot, her first time there and she liked it. Then we got frozen yogurt at Yogurtland, got back to CSUF, and caught the second half of Concert Under the Stars at my school that is an annual event that the College of Arts host and provide. It was amazing yet again for the second time I went to the event. This time I actually knew more of the music that was played and performed, which was really nice and pleasant to my ears.

It was a day well spent.




Sorry for blurry picture; it was the only one I had, but I still wanted to show it here. A picture shows it happened, even if it's a blurry. 







September 24: Sickies With Their Tea, Green Tea To be Exact

In the midst of breathing germs in the air and experiencing the cold weather, I started a journey down a long, long cold. The next few weeks I was accompanied with a cup of tea at night and drinking water to get well soon to get me through my midterms. Midterm season was not fun at all. However, I made it through! With no scratches, just a tired woman with many bags under her eyes. Getting closer to becoming a panda. I guess my love for this special animal has got the best of me huh? Haha.




September 26: Flame Broiler

Under the pressure of time, I needed a little food outing to fuel my brain. Walked to Flame Broiler with my friend Gabi to fill our food meter in our stomachs to get us through the long night of studying for our business law exam.





September 28: Back to the Future+Hot Star Large Fried Chicken

Who knew my school would have the chance to bring a touch of Back to the Future for the Titans to experience. I discovered this from a friend, Nadia, in one of my classes and she came with me to get a picture with the Back to the Future car and the famous hoverboard. It was so cool! I got to hold the hoverboard in my hands too! Ahh!

Later this day, my mom, sister, and I checked out the food trucks in our area and got fried chicken at the Hot Star Large Fried Chicken. It was crispy and crunchy.






September 29: Churro Boss+Pie Hole

Due to no Churro Boss food truck the previous night, we stopped by the following night. There it was! Woot woot! The churros were great. Churros to top off the day's cake after interning. My dad also got Maple Custard at Pie Hole and we got to eat that as well this night. Love desserts!







September 30: by CHLOE

Super nice of my mom and sister for bringing me food after they ate lunch and did some errands. They got Avocado Pesto Pasta and some cupcakes from by CHLOE, a plant-based, vegan food place. The pasta was good, a good blend of pesto and basil together to give a unique taste to the pasta. The cupcakes were really good too. If you want to try some vegan food, I would say you should try this place. The price is a little pricier as vegan food becomes bigger and more popular with society.




No comments:

Post a Comment