Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Grateful



This marks the two hundred blog post of Melly MellyChow. It's crazy how far I've come with this blog. I began in 2014, three years ago, influenced by one of my friends, Connie. It has been truly an amazing journey to explore and I'm so grateful for all the memories and experiences I got to have and remember. I want to say thank you so much to all of you readers for taking time out of your schedules to read my blog and join me on my adventures for three years now. I write to share my adventures with others, whether it is food locations or travel destinations. I want to give something to people to check out and experience for themselves to make their own memories. I also write life lessons to help others get through their bright and dark hours, letting them know they are not alone. I truly thank you all for going through my life with me. 

I also want to give a huge thank you to my sister. If it wasn't for her, I don't think I would have taken tech theatre in high school, fallen in love with doing behind the scenes work for theatre productions, and pursued the entertainment industry. She is the reason why I'm pursuing something I love and want to be a part of. She is the root of it all. Thank you big sister. 

If it wasn't for my high school teachers in the performing arts department, Mr. Gillette and Mrs. Phillips, for giving me the opportunity to be a stage manager for a play and a light board operator for a musical at our school, I wouldn't have known how much I love doing production work and being a part of something bigger than myself that allows others to enjoy and have a great time watching. Thank you Mr. Gillette and Mrs. Phillips. 

If I didn't stumble upon Titan TV online during my winter break freshman year, I wouldn't have joined and let alone gain video production experience. Thank you Titan TV. 

If I didn't stumble upon Pasadena Media on Instagram, I wouldn't have had the amazing opportunity to work with talented people who have taught me so much and taken me on a wonderful adventure into the production life and be a part of something so, so much bigger than myself. Thank you Pasadena Media. 

I'm really grateful for the amazing journey I have gotten to enjoy and be a part of. Yes, with all journeys, there are ups and downs through them all, but it is what you make of it that matters. I'm excited for the future in the entertainment industry and I'm excited in what I'll learn when I pursue a certificate of achievement in stage production and management after my undergrad degree at CSUF. I owe many thanks to my sister and all the people I came across along the way. I owe even more thanks to my family members who have supported me through everything, through thick and thin. Truly appreciative for everything my family has done for me, with me, and loving me. They are my rock and I'm so, so grateful. 

Thank you all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment