Navigation Bar Tabs

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

November 2017 Recap


November 2: Pleasant Mistake

I thought there was a soccer game this day, but there wasn't. However, I saw the beautiful field empty with a lovely puffy clouded sky. It was really pretty. Sometimes it takes a mistake for us to really see the picture clearly and see true beauty.




November 4: Long Xing Ji+Meet Fresh

My mom, sister, and I went out to Long Xing Ji to eat some juicy dumplings and other dishes there. Super good. I love the mixed noodles, where the sauce is on the bottom and you get to mix the noodles with the sauce once it arrives at your table. The dumplings are great; they have soup inside. When you take a bite into it, the juice bursts into your mouth. Be careful though. It can be really hot.

Then off we went to Meet Fresh, the first time I've been there. We shared the Meet Signature choice. It was amazing. I love how it's a herbal dessert, but the herbal flavor is not too strong. The mochi pieces are chewy and delicious as well.













November 5: Noodle Cafe+Dunkin' Donuts+Meet Fresh

It's Sunday, meaning one thing. I must go back to CSUF for the following week. For lunch, my mom, sister, and I went to Noodle Cafe and had noodles. Yum! I love noodles. I love the seaweed and the noodles. The fish balls were okay, but I usually love the noodles more in noodle soup dishes anyways. Still a happy tummy at the end of lunch.

To make it an even better lunch, we went to get some donuts at Dunkin' Donuts. To be honest, we never really bought any donuts here before. First time. The donuts were pretty good I must say. Then we went to Meet Fresh yet again. The herbal desserts are truly spectacular. The proof is in our trip there twice in a row. Then off my parents took me back to CSUF soon after.










November 6: Study Session with Gabi

Yet another study session with Gabi on business law. Technically it is called Business and its Legal Environment, but at the end of the day, it's business law, focusing on civil law. We stayed inside the TSU this time and my friend treated me with hot chocolate from Starbucks. Another great study session with my buddy.




November 9: Before I Die...+Sharetea

Each year, the Business Honors Program hosts an event called Before I Die..., allowing students to write on a wall expressing their wishes they like to do before they die. It's an excellent event because it allows students to get together and write on a wall, giving each other the opportunity to see what other students wishes to accomplish off their bucket lists. It lasts almost a whole week, providing students ample amount of time to write their thoughts at some point in the day.

Lucky for me, I volunteered each of the days and stumbled upon a friend, Melissa. We tried to hang out, but our schedules never collided, until this fortunate day. We met up late at night and got some tea at Sharetea. After the shop closed at 10 PM, we headed back to the TSU to continue with our hangout. It was so, so nice to catch up with Melissa and talk about dreams in the entertainment industry.







November 28: Staffing Agency Info Session

I have heard about staffing agencies but never really knew what it was. Therefore, I decided to attend a staffing agency info session to learn more about it. This type of agency is where the staff helps you (the client) to find jobs. I thought it was really cool how there are actual people who does this for others. On my way there, I saw this scenery. Oh, I am never out so late. Definitely a win-win situation for the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment