Navigation Bar Tabs

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Peace Out Fall 2017


December 14, 2017 marks the last day of my finals. Been up since a little past 3 AM. Yes. You read that right. 3 AM. I had a final at 7 AM and tried to get some sleep beforehand, but slept for a little bit, woke up, and couldn't fall back to sleep. Been running on about 2.5 hours of sleep. BUT finals are over and that is all that matters. Time to rewind, catch up with some friends, blog (of course), and keep learning.
Captured at 6:29 AM, before sunrise 
I spent my afternoon with my friend, Kassy, for about three hours. It was such a joy to catch up with her and fill each other in on what's happening in our lives for the past semester. Nothing better than reconnecting outside The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. It was my first time there and I got Orchard Peach Tea. It was pretty good, very natural and freshly made. I definitely would come back in the near future to try other tea options there. As always, three hours is never enough to catch up with someone you haven't talked to in forever. It was so nice to talk about everything to anything and have those deeper conversations with someone you can relate to. Can't wait to meet up with her again soon!

Orchard Peach Tea
After hanging out with Kassy, I hanged out with Gabi for the lunch date and I tried a new place, What's Up Men, thanks to her. It was so good. I love ramen, any noodles to be honest. I never had a chicken broth version (or at least that I can remember) so that was really cool to try something new. Always nice to sit down and hang out with her and talk about our lives inside and outside the Business Honors Program.
Chuka Soba Ramen based with Chicken Broth

A happy tummy, for a happy girl now. Ready to catch up on blog posts. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment