Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Christmas in the Air


It's December! Boy does the time fly by. Came back to CSUF after Thanksgiving break and decorated the apartment a little with the help of my parents. What do you think? The small garlands and snowflakes are my touch to the apartment. Many thanks to Daiso for having Christmas supplies. Definitely put some Christmas feels in the air after putting the garlands up and taking apart one of the snowflake garland to make it look as if snowflakes are falling. I even took some selfies with my parents before they left.(:

Then came the first official day back in school session after the week long break and what do you know. It was raining in the middle of the night, creating wet grounds to step upon, making it perfect boot season. To top it off, that Monday night, I ate my first cup noodle in my sophomore year! Ahhhh! It tasted so good. Ironically, I was talking about how I didn't eat a single one during my break with my mom. Now that is definitely a no. It was cold and I wanted something warm to help me study for my exam the coming Wednesday. The rest of the week was just a rollercoaster ride, but Thursday came and I got to go home, see my family, and go to my internship.

This past Friday I got to help with field work for the Mayor’s Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony in Pasadena. It was really cute how kids from schools performed (singing, dancing, cheerleading, etc.), reminding me of my childhood when I performed with classmates at school. The event also reminded me how much work it takes for a location shoot (more about it in my internship post that will come soon in mid-December). Seeing the Christmas tree light up was amazing and the joy in the parents and family members faces was heart-warming. It's really starting to look like Christmas now. In exactly 22 days to be exact.

I came back to CSUF early to get more work done and ate breakfast with my sister and mom at Egg Cracker. Mmm mmm good. The food was amazing yet again. This was my second time I went (definitely got lots of food places to include in my post about my semester) and my mom's first time. She liked it as much as me and my sister did the first time we were there. After that, I got cracking (see what I did there) in my studies and papers once again. 

Before I go back to work now, I just want to say I apologize for not posting at least once more in November. I planned to but got really busy with papers and group projects. However, it's December meaning in two weeks, I will be done with finals and can catch you guys all up-to-date with my sophomore year, food places to go check out, and my internship experience. Stay tuned! Until then, stay safe, keep warm, and hug a teddy bear! 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment