Navigation Bar Tabs

Thursday, December 21, 2017

The Beauty of Nature


Step into the world. Sit in a bench. Feel the sun's beam hitting your face, only between your eyes and nose. Experience the sensation of heat on your pants, keeping you warm and toasty. Hear the beautiful sound of water streaming into the pond, making circular ripples into the pool of water. Hear the birds flapping their wings out of the tall, tall trees behind you. That is the presence of the sound of nature. I took an afternoon strolling the Fullerton Arboretum (while sitting in benches to write and get inspired). The peace and serenity you feel just letting go and enjoying the beauty of nature. It's so breathtaking, yet rarely anyone does it nowadays. People are constantly on their laptops, doing work and research, spending so little time into natural world and focusing so much into the digital world (this includes me, while I'm typing this). We spend every waking minute taking everything for granted and immersing ourselves in things when we should take some time off to just enjoy and appreciate our world that we live in a little more. Take a moment to enjoy nature every so often. I am going to put my laptop away into my drawstring backpack and continue walking around and enjoying nature (excuse me, I will take a few pictures here and there). Going to soak up some sun and breath in nature through my stuffy nose. Chow for now!
































































No comments:

Post a Comment